Friday, May 4, 2012

The Post Where I Add Up My Student Loan Debt

I have alluded to my student loan debt already; the Debt is one of the biggest reasons that I started this blog.  I wanted a place where I could put it all down in black and white (or red, ha!), set goals for myself, and track my progress.

I can already tell you that this is not going a blog about how I erase six figures (yes, SIX figures) of debt in some ridiculously short time frame, a la No More Harvard Debt.  It won't even be gone in four years.  It's going to be a long process that will require me to balance my debt aversion, having a life, and preparing for the future.

So without further ado...my student loans:



Ouch.

The upside?  I have no credit card debt, no car payment, and no mortgage.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until my debt is gone. Hopefully yours is gone fast!

    ReplyDelete